WELCOME TO ALDER CONSTRUCTION
Alder Construction Company is a family owned general contractor that has operated since 1966. Alder is licensed throughout the United States, including Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana and Colorado. Since it's inception, Alder has focused on the construction of water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, pump stations and pipeline projects. We continue to be a leader in this industry today. In just the last 15 years alone Alder has completed over 45 water and wastewater treatment plant projects with a value totaling over $600,000,000.
Alder is driven by good relationships. We have spent years establishing our enviable reputation and take pride in establishing strong ties between owners, design teams and Alder's staff. Alder has the equipment and financial resources to deliver a project with any delivery system an owner may require; design/bid/build, design/build, construction management with risk, etc.
Alder has a highly motivated and highly skilled field and office staff, with an average longevity of over 20 years. For nearly a half a century Alder Construction has provided quality construction services, while making the construction experience a pleasant event for everyone involved.
SUBCONTRACTOR AND SUPPLIERS
Alder Construction welcomes bids from all suppliers and subcontractors, including MBE/WBE/SBE companies.
Please follow this link to see what we're currently bidding; PROJECTS BIDDING
Contact Jeff Black form more information on upcoming bids; firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (801) 266-8856
Fax - (801) 266-2947
Recent Alder News
- Alder wins the UC&D 2016 MOP Award for Water/Wastewater Project
- Alder wins the UC&D 2013 MOP Award for Water/Wastewater Project
- Alder was the recent low bidder on the Utah Valley WTP in Orem, Utah-$44m!
- Alder was the recent low bidder on the Idaho Falls WWTP in Idaho Falls, Idaho. - $21m!
- Alder recently finished the East Canyon WRF in Park City. Great Project!
- Alder was the recent low bidder on the Price River WTP in Price, Utah.